GO Keyboard is a Emoji Free keyboard that delivers better auto-correction and a user-friendly interface. It supports 60+ languages and the language pool is expanding as you request. The symbols in the keyboard are compatible across all popular apps, including SMS, Gmail, Whatsapp etc. The most important: We are listening to you and let us know!
★ Free 800+ Emoji and other cute smiley faces explosion (ʘ‿ʘ)
It is free to use a pack of 800+ cute emoticons, emoji, and smiley faces. They are grouped into different categories so you are able to find it real fast. And more emojis are coming!
★ Colorful themes and useful plug-ins
There are 10000+ colorful themes in market that are compatible with GO Keyboard and we are delivering free themes every week! It is your choice to stand out among friends.
Plus, we have several features to make your typing more fun and faster. Voice input and voice recorder are must-try.
★ Highly configurable toolbar in keyboard area
Want to access all emoji emoticons or edit page in one click? Our toolbar provides two customized shortcut entries to adjust to your typing habit. You are able to set and change them anytime.
★ Word correction suggestions
GO keyboard is smart enough to recognize typo and provide correction suggestions to you while correction suggestions function is enabled. Sloppy typing is away from you.
★ Various layouts, support for tablet device and gesture typing
It provides various layouts such as QWERTY, QWERTZ and AZERTY for phone mode and other layouts specifically for pad tablet. You can also slide finger across screen for fast input.
★ Type fun and set free
You could set your own background images free as well as use a voice recorder plug-in to transfer your voice into a different sound. It is sooo fun to send to your friends. Try it out!
We will never collect your personal info including credit card information and so on.
However, you may receive a warning when activating GO Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” The warning message is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app, so don’t worry.
1. How to enable GO Keyboard on my mobile?
Step 1: click open GO Keyboard icon, click to enable GO Keyboard and set as default one;
Step 2: locate any input box and it is ready to go!
Follow us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/kLxbSl
Pinyin, wubi, stoke, handwriting and voice input
Indonesian-ID- Bahasa Indonesia
Malay- MS- Bahasa Melayu
Philippines(Tagalog)- tl- Tagalog
Polish-PL- język polski
Thai- TH -ไทย
Ukrainian -UG-українська мова
Plazza » App » Productivity »
* Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks
* Allows applications to access information about networks
* Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state
* Allows applications to open network sockets.
* Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
* Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks: a thumbnail representation of the tasks, what activities are running in it, etc.
* Allows an application to write to external storage
* Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
* Allows low-level access to power management
* Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
* Allows an application to open windows that are for use by parts of the system user interface.
* Allows an application to open windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other applications.
* Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
* Allows applications to set the wallpaper
* Allows an application to record audio
* Allows access to the vibrator