• On your watch: Speak to your watch and get an instant translations in 50 languages
• Not sure how to pronounce the translation? Let Translator speak the phrase for you.
• Noisy environment? Just show someone your watch or phone. In addition, on the phone, large full-screen translation cards make it easy to show others what you're trying to communicate
• Bookmark your translations for later use
• All your translations are synchronized between your watch and your phone, settings too
• On the phone companion app, in addition to speech translations from your watch’s language, you can select other speech languages or you can type on your keyboard (really useful for noisy places!). You can also copy & paste translations from and to other apps
The Microsoft Translator app is powered by cutting edge technology that's also used by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer as well as partners such as Twitter, Yelp, eBay, Amazon Kindle, WeChat and many more.
Microsoft Translator supports:
Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese(S), Chinese(T), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Quer'etaro Otomi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
Find more wearable productivity apps at http://wearables.office.com.
Plazza » App » Productivity »
* Allows applications to open network sockets.
* Allows applications to access information about networks
* Allows an application to record audio
* Allows applications to disable the keyguard
* Allows an application to write to external storage
* Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
* Allows an application to access coarse (e.g., Cell-ID, WiFi) location
* Allows access to the vibrator
* Required to be able to access the camera device.
* Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
* Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming