Trusted by 200 million users, 360 Security is the only all-in-one speed booster and antivirus app that optimizes your background apps, memory space, junk(cache) files and battery power, while keeping your device safe from virus, malware, vulnerabilities, adware and trojans.
Download this FREE optimization and antivirus app that’s intuitively designed to protect your mobile lifestyle in just ONE tap.
★ No.1 Antivirus Engine – Never worry about viruses or unsafe downloads again. 360 Security’s top antivirus solution ensures your device is malware, vulnerabilities, adware and Trojan free!
★ Most Effective Booster And Cleaner – Phone running slow? Lacking storage for a new photo or song? Let 360 Security’s renowned boost and clean engine take care of it. Freeing up memory and storage is what we do best!
★ Smart Battery Saver – All new intelligent battery saving feature helps track high usage apps and conserve valuable power
Highlights of 360 Security - Antivirus:
Scan installed apps, memory card content, and new apps automatically. 360 Security’s latest protection technologies against viruses, adware, malware,trojans and more.
►Junk File Cleaner
Delete useless Android system files, large files and app caches for an instant speed boost to your Android performance, while freeing up storage space with a single tap.
Free up memory (RAM) and boost your mobile phone. Our One Tap Clean feature reclaims memory allowing you to open apps without delay!
Intelligently saves your device’s power by knowing when to automatically trigger 360 Security’s Clean feature, which saves you all the battery power you need, when you need it the most.
An all-in-one anti-theft solution, should you lose your beloved phone. A suite of features including, Erase, Locate, Alarm and Lock can assist you with retrieving a lost device and protecting personal data.You can trigger remote features via our web interface at \
پلازا اندروید مارکت » نرم افزار اندروید » Tools »
* Allows an application to manage the list of accounts in the AccountManager
* Allows applications to access information about networks
* Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state
* Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks
* Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
* Allows applications to open network sockets.
* Allows read only access to phone state.
* Allows an application to open windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other applications.
* Allows an application to write to external storage
* Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
* Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
* Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses
* Allows access to the vibrator
* Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices
* Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices
* Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
* Allows applications to change network connectivity state
* Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
* Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
* Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
* Allows an application to request authtokens from the AccountManager
* Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks: a thumbnail representation of the tasks, what activities are running in it, etc.
* Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call being placed.
* Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
* Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
* Allows an application to monitor incoming SMS messages, to record or perform processing on them.
* Allows an application to read SMS messages.
* Allows an application to write SMS messages.
* Required to be able to access the camera device.
* Allows an application to access fine (e.g., GPS) location
* Allows an application to access coarse (e.g., Cell-ID, WiFi) location
* Allows an application to send SMS messages.
* Allows an application to clear user data
* Allows an application to act as an AccountAuthenticator for the AccountManager